The world’s finest Aircraft Recovery Seminar
26 October – 28 October 2015 Ostrava, Czech Republic
The Aircraft Recovery Seminar, hosted by Ostrava Airport and RESQTEC, is the perfect opportunity to discover how to turn an aircraft recovery into a boost for your airport’s image, to be globally known for your readiness and preparedness. It is a unique seminar where you will enjoy different interactive workshops with various topics:
- Real business cases presented by airports and recovery experts;
- Panel Discussion: Understanding responsibility and liability matters following the IATA and ICAO guidelines;
- Panel Discussion: How to define your own aircraft recovery plan;
- Panel Discussion: Aircraft Recovery; a matter of shared interest;
- Panel Discussion: The ROI of an Aircraft Recovery Plan, a recovery team and the purchase of your own recovery equipment;
For more information on the different presentations and panel discussions please refer to program.
Places are limited. The registration date closes on September 25, 2015.